Saturday July 7, 2012
CPR, CPR PRO/AED/First Aid – $55
CPR, CPR PRO/AED Only – $45
blended learning course – 5 CE
Instructor: Namjeev Kaur KhalsaRegistration due by June 30, 2012. This allows yourself enough time to complete the required online course before the July 7th practical(s). This does not take long and can be done at any time.
- CPR – Adult: Participants learn how to perform CPR and care for breathing and cardiac emergencies in adults
- CPR – Child and Infant: Participants learn how to prevent, recognize and respond to cardiac and breathing emergencies in infants and children under 12
- CPR Pro (for the Professional Rescuer) – For healthcare providers, first responders and professional rescuers in and outside the hospital for training as a requirement.
- AED – Participants learn how to use automatic external defibrillators.
- Basic First Aid (BFA) Program
Program payment info coming soon. Please register directly with the instructor Namjeev Kaur at email@example.com | 213-280-8437.